Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Scarlett Johansson We Bought a Zoo Premiere - Love It or Hate It


Scar Jo walked the red carpet for the premiere of We Bought a Zoo donning a style very similar to the pink hair updo sported by Katy Perry not too long ago. Same stylist, maybe? Scarlett's blonde locks were swept up in side rolls with a coiffed front that blended in nicely with the sides.

Her 2 piece dress by Dolce and Gabbana was very a nice tribute of 50's lines and quilted designed high waisted skirt with a very 90's bust crop top. Worn simply with a black belt and gold jewelry.

While her look didn't scream authenticity, I really like her dedication to looking classy while keeping it current.

So, what do you think? Love It or Hate It?






10 comments:

  1. I like it! Beautiful job with the hair too!

    ~Syd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! She looks so classic and chic. I often mix a 50's dress with a 40's hair style just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look, just not on her. She bugs me for some reason. And I feel like the hair is pulled a little too tight. But the dress and heels are out of control.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it, but I don't LOVE it. I've seen her look hotter. What I am CRAZY about is the dress fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She wore the same hair style on one of the talk shows, I think it was David Letterman, but I'm not positive. I don't remember what she said, I was too focused on her hair. I think was too severe for her. For some reason, it reminded me of Grace Jones. I like the idea of the style, just not the implication. Perhaps a softer, curled side bang or a few curls hanging down around the hairline.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's too young for that hair style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is gorgeous! cant wait to see her in WBAZ! 9 more days! https://www.facebook.com/Weboughtazoomovie?sk=app_252032334854668

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm surprised... I thought more people would love it. I think Katy Perry's pink updo got more love. :-D

    I love Scarlett's look here, but there is very little she can do wrong in my opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Perfect! Her retro inspired hairdo and dress, but still modern are simply perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm behind, but I love it-the dress is perfect and I love the hair. She looks great like this.

    ReplyDelete