Sunday, January 23, 2011

Inspiration Sunday

So here is something new I wanted to try out. A weekly feature if you will. Inspiration Sunday. Each Sunday I will try to spotlight someone or something that is an inspiration to me.

I think I will start off with the always gorgeous, Debi Mazar. When people think of main stream vixens who channel the past many here think Dita, Scarlett, Christina, and even Gwen from time to time, but I usually think of Debi.

I caught her new show on the Cooking Channel, Extra Virgin and you should see her!! She wears vintage inspired and her hair! She probably does the best Hedy Lamar style out there! Which would make sense as she was a hairdresser back when... Her vintage styles are very inspiring and she always looks amazing!



Click on any photo to enlarge.






I've always been a fan of Debi's. I first learned of her through her friendship with Madonna. (As many may know, 80's Madonna is a style icon for me.) There after I fell in love with her when she portrayed "Spice" opposite Drew Barrymore's "Sugar" in Batman Forever. Since then she has remained one of those celebrities I've always had in the back of my mind. Always gorgeous and looking like the original Barbie. Mrs. Mazar is an Inspiration of classic perfection to me.





9 comments:

  1. "Always gorgeous and looking like the original Barbie."

    Omg YES! I actually had a repro Barbie when I was little that I named Debbie because of that. She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes!! Me and my mom just love how she looks ! She reminds me of the the vintage barbies! Love her look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. * did you notice that she was wearing half moons (the picture of her in the green dress)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of her, but I love her look in these pics, especially her eyes, fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her! I recently had someone at Starbucks tell me I look like her, I was so flattered! I even have a lisp ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! She has always been stunning!

    xoxo~Syd

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always loved Debi Mazar. Most people don't know who she is, but I've always admired her attitude and her beauty. I love that you're spotlighting her and her fabulous style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debi is not very well known here in Norway, but yes, from these pictures I'd say shes truly a classic beauty! Very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete