Saturday, October 16, 2010

Outfit of the Day: Support the Burley Q's!











Click to enlarge.Today I went to a Burlesque Graduation Showcase. I didn't perform myself, I just went to support the lovelies who want to be part of this magickal community! I had a blast and didn't get a chance to get a pic of my outfit before I left, so I had to take it at home by myself. Sorry for the icky quality of the photo.


Vintage 40's dress: Razzle Dazzle (Tucson) 
Seamed stockings: I don't remember
Navy 40's heels: Etsy



Also, here is a closer up photo of my hair and dumb duck lips face. Sadly, this was the best of the bunch. I had to play with the coloring a bit because the lighting in the bathroom was vomit yellow. :-/

As always, Click the photos to enlarge.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome outfit. You look so put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheri! I really appreciate that comment, especially since that is one of my weakest points in dressing vintage. I never feel complete. Probably because I always forget jewelry. I did wear earrings to the show, but took them off before I snapped the photos. Silly me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This style of dress just suits you so amazingly. You are truly a 40s goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a great look! A true 40s starlet. I have some serious hair envy though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird... that dress is another one like that one you, Amanda and I have (fabricwise). It crops up in different versions from time to time. I know two others who have dresses made of that same fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the dress you bought while on a shopping date with me in Tucson!

    ReplyDelete