Sunday, April 18, 2010

Outfit of the Day

This is a dress I got off of Ebay a few years ago. It is made of nylon and surprizingly comfortable. I couldn't get a decent full body shot on the floor, so I had to do a lame mirror shot. The socks are plain socks and the peeptoe shoes are my infamous "Stinky Shoes". 70 years worth of stink in there. I got them off of Ebay in worn but great condition. I have worn the hell out of them... and there are holes in the side and the soles are pulling off. Everyone wants me to throw them out, but not until I get another pair! Muahahahaha Not anything remarkable, but it is what I wore to work today.

Oh and ignore the ugly rockabilly hair I am sporting today.

7 comments:

  1. What? That hairstyle looks fine to me.
    Ugly rockabilly hair? Do you really want me to show examples of that???????????
    HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit. And I love your hair, too.
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugly rockabilly hair my eye! You look fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so adorable! I love the dress.

    pixiedrivein.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling!!!! Your hair is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, 'ugly Rockabilly hair' that is not. :)I was just at Viva. I have SEEN some ugly rockabilly hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tayva... Hahaha yes yes yes!

    Andi B Goode... Thank you. :) I was a bit frustrated with the front roll. It did a surfers wave curl insread of a roll. Hahaha

    Fleur... You are sweet. It is one of those styles that just wasn't working, so you give up and just let the ugly ride. Hahaha

    Francy... Thank you. It is one of my favourite simple dresses.

    BVV... Thank you. the flowers hid all the booboos. Hehehe shhhhh

    jewlover2... Hahaha I bet 97% of those bad hair styles were found at the carshow huh? Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete