Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Rockabilly does RULE!



This past Saturday was the Rockabilly Rules fundraiser to help raise money for the Pinup Angels who send care packages to the troops. Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the event earlier in the afternoon, but when I did get there (about an hour before I hit the stage) the joint was packed!! Hot cars, gorgeous greasers, and pretty pinups were in abundance.

photo by Shoeless Noe


Voodoo Swing just hit the stage when I got there and I managed to run around like a chicken with my head cut off and I was a bit bossy... hehehe it's the diva in me. My girlfriend, Jenny helped me get dressed before the show (thank god she was there!) and then it was my turn to grace the stage. I decided I wanted to do a new act, but didn't have time or $$ to make my new costume, so I relied on my old One Mint Julep costume to do the trick.

Here is some video and photos of my act.

Lolita Haze Burlesque from Dolores Haze on Vimeo.



photo by SG Images


photo by Theresa Calvert


photo by SG Images


photo by Theresa Calvert


photo by SG Images


photo by Theresa Calvert


photo by Theresa Calvert


photo by Theresa Calvert



Afterwards I hung with my guy and we took some photos.


photo by La Fine Photography


photo by SG Images


We came back inside just in time for the raffle. Some pinup and I assisted Brenda Lee in choosing the winners!



What a fun afternoon! Yes... it is LOVE!! XOXOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Happy to help! It was a fun day and you made the magic happen as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I lovrd your dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That show was awesome! (awesome in honor of Perry ;) ) I wish I saw it live! I'm so glad you posted it here though! FANTASTIC MISS!

    ReplyDelete